Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anna's Prayer Pins

Anna really wanted to help us raise money to bring Sophia home. She has been making jewelry in the colors of the Haitian flag! We have handed out a lot of these little pins as reminders to pray for Sophia and for all the orphans who need families! Please consider ordering one of Anna's pins to help us with our findraising. More of her jewelry will be posted soon!

Suggested donation: $1.00 plus .50 for first class shipping.
You can use the paypal button on the home page, make sure addresses are included!

2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

The kids will each buy a pin.

Can I just send you a check so you won't lose any money through PayPayl commissions?

Kathy Cassel said...

Hey, I was just watching the video of the kids eating outside at the O and I think it's Sophia kind of in the shade but when I focus in, it looks like her. Let me know. http://ourhaitianadoption.blogspot.com
It's back a ways.