Monday, October 1, 2007

Holiday Pies!

As I look around at the beautiful fall colored leaves and smell the changing crisp fall air...I know that in just a blink the holidays will be here. It is an ever present reminder...almost pressing on me that one of our family is not at home.

So, I plan to take it out on my kitchen! I will be selling pies for Thanksgiving! (or any other time between now and then)I really do love to bake and have received many compliments on my pies and cheesecakes. So, rather than buy frozen or go to a bakery (or even make your own :) please consider ordering your pies from me this year! Choices will be as follows:

Apple: My brother claims I make the best apple pie in the whole world. a yummy old-fashioned double-crust apple pie. $8.00

Pumpkin: The classic. Made from fresh pumpkins not canned! $6.00

Pecan: Gooey and crunchy and salty - Oh My! $10.00

Jenee's triple delight Thanksgiving pie: For those who simply cannot choose! Three layers, New York style cheesecake, pumpkin custard, and a top layer of pecan pie. All in a buttery crust. Really, it's worth it. $14.00

Cheesecake: Three varieties: Plain, cranberry, or pumpkin. Cheesecakes are baked in a 10 inch springform pan with home-made spiced crusts. I promise they are among the best! Picture above is my own vanilla bean - available on request with or with decorations. $12.00

Organic requests will be delightfully honored, however an additional ingredient charge will be added. Delivery is possible in the local area for a fee. Special requests can be honored. For obvious reasons I cannot ship! Three day advance notice needed for all orders.




8 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Wow! What a great idea!

I think your prices are amazingly affordable, too!

Kathy Cassel said...

Oh yum! Can you deliver to the FL panhandle??

Heather said...

You are making me VERY hungry!:) If you lived by me I'd by one!

Lady Dorothy said...

Jenee! How can you sell them so inexpensively? Our cheapest apples are right now $1.99 per pound! Especially since they are for such a good cause, I think you need to raise your prices!

I definitely would buy from you at a much higher price. I've eaten some of your creations! :-)

Lisa said...

Oh Jenee - this pie looks awesome!!! Wish you were in Iowa! I'm in the Des Moines area, but my family lives in far NE Iowa. How close are you to the SW corner of Wisconsin? Hmmmm... :)

Sarah said...

2 Questions:

*How much notice do you need?

*How do you feel about extending this fundraiser through Christmas?

Jenee said...

Well the pies are afordable because the pumpkins are in my garden and I am hoping the apples from my mother's tree last...though I may be buying those.

Sarah... I will be in California at Christmas...you would have to freeze your pie :(

Sarah said...

Figures....