Sunday, October 7, 2007

Last fundraising post for a while :)

I promise to get back to some more interesting thoughts, rants, and new pictures but I have one last fundraising possibility that I need to mention!

I am selling a house. My parents bought it as an investment and Sean did the remodeling. I LOVE this house, in fact it was initially difficult for me to imagine selling it. I have come to realize that the house we own is a better choice for our family. It has been fun getting it all cleaned up and putting in a few special touches. I really wanted to paint the kitchen but was vetoed :) Selling this home would put us well on our way to having the adoption paid for. Even if you are not interested...take a look at the website I created for it. I hope it shows how neat it really is. http://www.3037linck.com/

As long as we are talking about real estate... Sean and my Dad built an unbelievable set of 5 condos on the fox river. They are the dream project my Dad always wanted to build. Sean has spent at least 40 hours a week there every week for the past 2 years. (Ask him about hauling all that rock!) They are ready to be sold and selling just one would pay for all of our adoption costs and our own planned home remodel! Of course a realtor is involved in the selling of these condos, however one unit has been reserved and can be sold by any member of our family or the company. I am working on a better web site, but for now the realtor has them listed at http://www.micoleyandcompany.com/Nav.aspx/Page=%2fListNow%2fProperty.aspx%3fPropertyID%3d1560414%26

Thanks for staying with me. Even if you cannot think of anyone who needs a house, could you pray God's supernatural wisdom for me as I try to sell these homes? Someone is going to buy them, which means someone will get credit for selling them! It might as well be me!

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Wow. That would be cool to have the adoption fees out of the way. Praying.

lori shepler - said...

love the house!! - how many SF does it have??

lori (http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/)

Jenee said...

The house is only 1632 sq feet plus a basement. Unless you are talking about the condos...they have 3550 each, not including the first floor walk out "bonus room" which is about the same size as my whole house!