Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So sad...

I have been living on a hope...I had plans to travel to Haiti this month. I was traveling with another person who had access to the orphanage and said she could use help for a few days. I was going to meet my daughter, hold her. I knew it would give me renewed strength and energy for the work ahead. I should have booked the ticket by now but didn't know if I had the $$ until last night. I had been given dates, times and flight numbers.
Today I found out there will be no trip and no plans for one. I don't really know what to think. At least I don't own a useless non-refundable trip to Haiti.

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Praying for you. It's hard. I have had the privilege of being with my twins twice but I miss them. I'm not sure if it's worse if you haven't met them or if you have.

Hope things will change soon! And hope Oct pictures are here soon. I live for pictures : )

Heather said...

I'm sorry Jenee.

Lady Dorothy said...

I am so sorry! What a heartache you must have. {HUG}

Do you have any answers yet as to why you were given information if there were no plans?

I am praying for you.

Bekah said...

Oh I'm so sorry. What a disappointment!