Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Christmas in Haiti

So far God has blessed our steps and shown us continually that His plan for our family includes our Sophia. In fact God seems to be showing us a lot about His direction for our lives at the moment!

There is a plan in the works to bless the children at For His Glory Orphanage in Port Au Prince, Haiti this Christmas. Would you please consider helping us be a part of that blessing?

I will be taking donations of infant formula and small inexpensive toys and God willing getting them to Haiti by Christmas. If you can donate items or cash please let me know ASAP. If you would like more information on how to help please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to Haiti?

Bekah said...

I can't get an email to deliver to you. I just read about this organization and thought it may be helpful to you: http://www.helpusadopt.org/

They help with financing adoptions.